Wednesday 10 October 2012

Quick pretty make-up look






















Excuse the seriousness of my face in these photos! I'm not the best at posing for my own photos!

This is a really simple look to achieve a flawless glowing complexion, using really pretty colours.

Products used:


  • No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream in Fair
  • Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in Shade 1
  • Chantecaille Compact Make-Up in Shell
  • Benefit One Hot Minute Bronzer
  • Smashbox 'O' Glow.
  • Lancome Color Design, Sensational Effects Eyeshadows in 'Honeymoon' & 'Guest List'
  • Laura Mercier Brow Gel Definer in Soft
  • Pixi Eye Bright Liner
  • Pixi Straight on Til Morning Liner
  • Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
  • Jelly Pong Pong 'Irish Cream Pavlova' Lip Frosting.


There you have it for tonight xxxx

1 comment:

I appreciate all your feedback and comments on my posts